Book number: 7
Book name: Ego is the Enemy
Author: Ryan Holiday
Book Length: 256 Pages
Time taken to read: January 17 -January 20
Recommended to: Anyone who gets over-excited when they aspire to become someone, gets the success, or failed in that.
Inspired me to Learn:
It deals with Aspire, Success, and Failure where Ego comes everywhere. It’s our duty to not get distracted by the same in any situation. If we get the control on that, no one can beat you.
3 takeaways from the book:
We our own self make things BIGGER than they actually are.
Pride and ego say:
• I am an entrepreneur because I struck out on my own.
• I am going to win because I am currently in the lead.
• I am a writer because I published something.
• I am rich because I made some money.
• I am special because I was chosen.
• I am important because I think I should be.
2) Rather than calling yourself as a Business Development Executive or Assistant manager call yourself as Salesperson. Benefit? You can keep yourself grounded and learn from others to become better in your work.
3) “Every man I meet is my master in some point, and in that I learn of him.”
SumitOfficial’s Ranking: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Copyright© 2015-2020 by SumitOfficial
All Rights Reserved.